The Professional Image, Inc.
Marketing and Public Relations for You
The Marketing and Public Relations for You helps create and maintains a high level of awareness for the company, both on a regional and national level.
The Professional Image, Inc. will be accomplished for you:
The Professional Image’s role is to work directly with restaurant management to seek revenue goals. We will help you create additional sales by developing marketing programs and packages designed to achieve budgeted revenue objectives.
The Professional Image, Inc. will oversee the creation and execution of marketing strategies to encompass all advertising, promotion development, electronic and e-commerce, direct marketing and collateral.
Development and implementation of database management for consolidation, classification and customization to be used in direct marketing programs. Oversee and strengthen your email database to build long term relationships with customers and owners while strengthening brand equity by increasing visibility and awareness.
Formulate sales and marketing yearly operating budget.
Guide and help you manage the company’s overall branding and image development through various media channels.
The costs of this plan are monthly, average 3-6 month contract is usual.
Your Plan in detail:
1. The Professional Image, will create and maintain company press kit and distribute on going positive information to the media.
2. The Professional Image will establish on going media relations with various outlets to promote specific social media promotions and story ideas for publication – for current and future relevant exposure opportunities.
3. The Professional Image will solicit and host on going individual media visits and press trips including advertising agencies, media agencies, and communication managers to further the company’s exposure to the press and coordinate projects.
4. The Professional Image develops and expands exclusive promotional partnerships with area F&B companies and special events to maximize company exposure and revenue opportunities.
5. The Professional Image develops and plans an electronic Customer Relation Management (eCRM) initiatives including implementation of database management for consolidation, classification and customization to be used in direct marketing programs. The Professional Image may oversee and strengthen property database management to build long term relationships with customers while strengthening brand equity by increasing visibility and awareness to guests. Extra option package (one year contract)
6. Ensures all related websites (company and all related strategic partners) are continually updated with all the latest information, pictures and group and leisure offers. Extra option package (one year contract)
7. The Professional Image may publish and distribute 3 to 5 individually specialized press releases monthly, to potentially interested media with telephone follow-up.
8. The Professional Image, will issue wire service releases when necessary to Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines. Extra cost option
9. The Professional Image, will maintain up to date Public Relations photo file for inclusion in appropriate releases.
10. The Professional Image attends needed conferences with all general managers and various departmental heads to establish story ideas for press releases.
11. The Professional Image assists with the direction and implementation of internal marketing campaigns that integrate employee knowledge and support for property marketing activities. Assist with strategy for staff education and approaches useful in sales/up selling, promoting seasonal specials and general resort knowledge.
12. Develops media tools using power point, e-mail/direct mail, electronic proposals, newsletters, etc…. to help the catering sales team solicit and secure group meetings.
13. The Professional Image will use the most advanced graphic design software a.k.a. photoshop, illustrator, quark, indesign, etc…to properly execute your publishing needs.
14. The Professional Image, will review campaign effectiveness and report media response/impact to restaurant Management.
15. The Professional Image monitors expenses as they relate to the marketing and public relations budget.
16. Negotiate, manage and support the advertising trade program, advance the existing relationships.
17. Provide strategic processes to capture market and guest data, and provide detailed analysis and recommendations to capitalize on both existing and new opportunities for revenue growth.
18. Develop and expand exclusive promotional partnerships with area companies and special events to maximize restaurant exposure and revenue opportunities.
19. Coordinate projects with external vendors as required.
20. Develop, maintain and continue to strengthen promotional relationships with area companies in order to increase restaurant exposure and drive new B2B revenue streams.
21. Assist with the direction and implementation of external marketing campaigns that integrate background, knowledge and support for restaurant’s marketing activities.
22. Assist with the development of community relations initiatives as it pertains to the company. Oversee PR program in coordination with overall marketing efforts, designed to maximize property exposure and positioning in the community.
23. Formulate ideas, pitch stories and manage appropriate media to assure coverage for hotel events, generate ideas for column items, feature stories, and community involvement.
24. Develop and present weekly and monthly PR reports with updates on activity.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org